Prices and payment
The prices for registering the IENE Conference 2018 will be as followed:
|Early bird (until 1 June 2018)||€300,- (incl. VAT)|
|Normal (from 1 June until 9 September 2018)||€400,- (incl. VAT)|
|Group rate (a group contains at least 4 persons)||€350,- per person (incl. VAT)|
|Field trip rate||€40,- (incl. VAT)|
|Conference Dinner||€60,- (incl. VAT)|
If you have a personal code you can add it to the registration form and register for free.
We have budget available to financially support students, and professionals from developing countries to join us at the conference. Those who are selected to give a presentation or present a poster are given priority. Of course we do our best to give as much support as possible.
If you are a student or a resident of a developing country and you wish to be considered for a free conference ticket and travel support, you can send us a request by email through firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you submitted an abstract and your abstract is selected, your deadline for registration is 15th of May 2018.
The conference fee includes:
- 4 days of access to the conference venue, where you can see about 200 presentations, workshops and posters. The conference also offers a large network of professionals and (interactive) opportunities to meet each other.
- Morning and afternoon coffee/tea breaks and lunches during the conference (excluding the lunch of the fieldtrip)
- Book of Abstracts and Program Book, conference bag, etc.
The conference fee does not include:
- Fieldtrip (one of twelve alternatives) on Wednesday 12 September: €40,- (incl. VAT) (lunch included)
- Conference Dinner on Thursday 13 September: €60,- (incl. VAT)
The payment is finished in the last step of the registration procedure. There are three possible payment methods:
- iDEAL. iDEAL is a method of payment that enables consumers to pay online through their own bank. For more information take a look at the website.
- Credit Card. The credit card is a card with which you can pay worldwide. Each expense only ends at the end of the month from the bank account.
- Invoice. If you are unable to pay with credit card or iDEAL, we will create an invoice that will be sent to your registered email address. To enable this method you need to follow the instructions in the confirmation mail.